In accordance with the primary CSR philosophy of the Company and the specified activities under the Act read with Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014, and any amendment(s) thereof, the CSR activities to be undertaken by the Company under this Policy shall be the following:-
Key activities relating to:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swach Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water;
- Promoting education, including special education STEAM education (i.e., Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math), and employment-enhancing vocational skills, especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled, and livelihood enhancement projects;
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, making contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of backward/disadvantaged classes, minorities and women;
- Disaster relief;
Other activities relating to:
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga;
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts;
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government
- Rural development projects; and
- Slum area 1 development.
-shall qualify as CSR activities of the Company.
The provisions indicated above are broad based and are intended to cover a wide range of activities as illustratively mentioned. While deciding the program or project to be undertaken based on the focus areas indicated, the Company shall ensure that the provisions are interpreted liberally and the essence thereof is strictly adhered to.
Every activity to be undertaken by the Company above shall be approved by the CSR Committee (as defined herein). For the purpose of carrying out the CSR activities, preference shall be given to the local area and the areas around which the Company operates.
|Mr. Konark Trivedi
|Mr. Satish Bhanu Trivedi
CSR projects approved by board of directors for the Financial Year 2021-22:
||Name of the Project
||Item from the list of activities in Schedule VII to the Act
||Location of the project. State/District
||Amount spent for the project (in Rs.)
||Jivan Jyot Foundation
||Opening Schools, College, University, Hostel and other social services
Annual Return FY 2020-21:- Click here to view